ALT offers a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions of use, care and maintenance of the product(s), for as long as the original purchaser owns their home. The warranty applies only when the product is purchased from an authorized Alt dealer. It is not transferable and is limited to products sold and installed in Canada and the United States.
OUR WARRANTIES FOR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS
• Limited lifetime warranty for ceramic disc cartridges.
• Five (5) year warranty for all other cartridges (thermostatic cartridges, diverters, check stop mechanisms etc.).
• Limited lifetime warranty for the polished chrome, stainless steel and PVD finishes.
• Three (3) year warranty for all other finishes.
• Two (2) year warranty for electronic faucets and components (batteries are not covered by our warranty).
• Five (5) year warranty for all other Aquabrass product(s) and parts
FOR COMMERCIAL PURCHASERS, the same conditions apply except the warranty period is limited to Five (5) years for multi-family residential applications and two (2) years for all other commercial/industrial applications, in each case from the date of original purchase. For purposes of this warranty, the term “multi-family residential application” refers to the purchase of the faucet from an authorized ALT seller by a purchaser who owns but does not live in the residential dwelling in which the faucet is initially installed, such as in a rented or leased single unit or multi-unit detached home (duplex or townhome), or a condominium, apartment building or community living center. “Industrial, institutional, or other business premises”, such as hospitality, dormitory, airport, educational facility, long- or short-term healthcare facility, public space or common areas are subject to the 2 years warranty
OUR WARRANTY ON FINISHES
Polished chrome, stainless steel and PVD finishes carry a limited lifetime warranty against defects. All other Alt finishes are warranted for three (3) years. Finishes on drains are not covered by the warranty, nor the normal wear of any finish. Normal wear and tear is the expected decline in the condition of a product/finish due to normal everyday use. We highly recommend you carefully read the care and maintenance detailed instructions or visit our website aquabrass.com/aquabrass finishes.
We will repair or replace, free of charge, during the applicable warranty periods listed above, any product, part or finish that is proven defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, condition of use, care and maintenance of the product(s). Replacement parts for discontinued products will be made available, under warranty or not, until stock lasts. Under the period(s) of the warranty listed above, if the required replacement product, part or finish is no longer available, an equivalence will be recommended and provided, free of charge
OUR WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
• Damage caused by inadequate installation, misuse, lack of care and maintenance of the product(s).
• Surface damage caused from using abrasive products, such as detergents.
• Corrosion resulting from exposition to chemically reactive products, such as Chlorine.
• Damage caused by hard water, calcareous deposits or sediments.
• Damage or loss occurred by a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, electrical storm.
• The installation of any Alt products by a non-accredited professional.
Any labor or shipping charges, or damages whatsoever incurred in whole or in part from installation, removal, re-installation, repair or replacement of any Alt product or part, as well as any incidental or consequential damages, expenses, losses, direct or indirect, arising from any cause whatsoever.
OUR WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
To exercise our warranty, a proof of purchase – such as a copy of invoice – must be made available to our distribution center. Depending on the complexity of the defective product, an inspection can be required prior to approving the warranty claim. Should you require any technical or warranty assistance, please visit us at:
www.alt-aqua.com or contact us at: email@example.com